CSSCloud was formed from the merger of CSS Computers and Cloud Computer Services, two exceptional teams brought together under one roof with the same dedication to outstanding I.T. and customer support; creating a new I.T. support powerhouse in Norfolk with over 40 years experience combined.
The team provides business I.T. Support to customers across East Anglia. Our approach is simple – to offer a fresh thinking and proactive approach to I.T.
Our team of experts are dedicated to providing you with the best service, know-how and support; staying up to date with the latest knowledge, skills and best practises to keep your systems safe, secure and running like clockwork.
We partner with some of the biggest names in I.T. – from Microsoft, to HP to SolarWinds, giving us access to the latest technologies and updates. These professional partnerships mean your business always gets the best there is to offer – the best service, the best hardware, the best software, and naturally the best support!
CSSCloud can audit your existing systems, detailing our recommendations for security, suitability and compliance with GDPR. If you need new I.T. systems, network infrastructure, email or server capability, we take time to understand your needs before rushing to sell you a system. You can be sure that when we project manage the installation and delivery of services that your I.T. solution will be the right system at the right price.
We understand that everyone is different.
- Change is viewed as an opportunity to improve
- Services are re-evaluated to meet our customers needs
- Our terms are flexible to meet your expectations
- As your needs change we adapt to your requirements
We embrace openness and accountability in everything we do.
- We deliver our promises
- We pride ourselves on being open and honest
- Transparency is key to our communication
- We uphold our core values in and outside our company
- Accountability is key to the way we behave
We talk your language and listen to what you say.
- We respect all our customers and colleagues no matter their knowledge
- Build friendships with our customers
- Treat us as a member of your own team
- If it matters to you then it matters to us, no matter how small the problem may be
We are passionate about getting it right for you because you matter.
- We care about doing a great job
- Caring for the wellbeing of our staff and customers
- We listen to customers and colleagues alike
- Striving to minimise our impact on the on the environment
We measure our quality by your experience.
- We hold ourselves accountable for the quality of everything we deliver
- Giving consistent customer service no matter who you encounter
- Adhering to quality procedures for the best experience
- Communicating effectively and efficiently so everyone is informed