Cutting-edge virus and ransomware protection for your devices
32% of UK businesses identified cyber security breaches or attacks in the last 12 months. The average annual cost to businesses that lost data or assets after a breach is £4180. *
The threats are always evolving. Once a new threat is resolved, cybercriminals find another angle or exploit.
The next-generation of protection for your business is here.
We are thrilled to have joined forces with SentinelOne to add their revolutionary ActiveEDR to our existing Cyber Security offering.
“This is the most radical change to virus protection since the emergence of the anti-virus industry, back in the early 1990s. It is a ‘must have’ for all IT systems and forms part of our core security package for all new clients.”Technical Director, Mark Cobb.
Using eight layers of artificial intelligence to protect your valuable data, computers and servers from infection, encryption and theft, ActiveEDR is a powerful tool in the battle against these threats.
Why choose CSSCloud’s EDR solution?
You expect us to keep you protected, even with the continual onslaught of new cyber threats and attacks.
SentinelOne ActiveEDR helps defend your business against ransomware, zero-day attacks, and the ever-evolving online threats with the following:
- Near real-time file analysis; the system can continuously analyse files, replacing time-intensive recurring scans.
- Signatureless approach; fight back against the latest threats immediately, without having to wait for daily definition updates.
- Offline protection; artificial intelligence data is stored on the endpoint to keep it protected while offline, and to help you avoid having to wait for signature updates, or for the endpoint to connect to the cloud to check against reputation scores.
- Behavioural artificial intelligence engines; eight AI engines analyse multiple data points to identify threats and determine if a response is necessary.
- Custom policies; use policy-driven protection to allow/block USB devices, allow/block endpoint traffic, etc.
- Automatic rollback; attacks are automatically contained and neutralised, and compromised files are automatically replaced by the last known healthy version.